During three decades of Hospitality the Joshua Grindle Inn has grown in style and comfort. Building on its long established success, our Mendocino inn now enjoys the coveted Four-Diamond distinction (the only Historic Mendocino B&B with this honor in the village). Longevity being just one pillar of excellence, the many small touches evident throughout the inn, adds to the travelers' delight.
- Private, quiet, well lit and thoughtfully appointed rooms lull one into a state of blissful relaxation.
- Wonderfully hearty and original breakfasts warm and satisfy.
- Easy walking distance to fine restaurants, shops and galleries, makes the Joshua Grindle Inn the perfect portal for your exploration of Historic Mendocino.
- Many if not most rooms boast cozy fireplaces, Jacuzzis, libraries and magazine selections for all interests.
- Finding the will to leave may be the hardest part of your visit.